What is Amazon brand registry?
Amazon brand registry allows manufacturers to register their brand on Amazon.
How to get enrolled into Amazon brand registry
Step 1: Make sure you are eligible for Amazon brand registry. (ie) You hold registered trademark from the concerned authority
Step 2: Log into Amazon brand registry with your seller account credentials
Step 3: Fill in the following details to get yourself enrolled
- Government registered Brand name and trademark type (Image or Text)
- Government registered trademark number
- Product categories, where your products have to be listed
- Countries where you manufacture and distribute your products
GET FREE DEMO
Are You An Amazon Seller Looking For Seller Feedback & Reviews?
Benefits of Amazon brand registry
Enhanced Brand Content (EBC)
EBC is an option that is exclusively available for Amazon brand registered sellers.
The feature allows sellers to display their products in a better way. Amazon provides 5 predefined templates, from which Amazon can choose the one that is the best fit for your business requirements.
Allows you to add your brand logo at the top of their product listing. And hence imprints brand in the mind of customers.
And also, alt tag feature in EBC allows Amazon sellers to add relevant keywords to the product images, which can boost up product ranking on Amazon.
Amazon brand store
Once you are Amazon brand registered seller, you can create an exclusive storefront for your brand. And, you will be provided a unique URL for your storefront.
You can also promote your brand via social sharing. This way, your time and efforts in promotion is not for a particular product, but instead a wholistic brand.
Few other benefits
- Facilitates in imprinting brand name in the mind of customers
- Aids brand representation and protection
- Creates credible customer experience